You cannot return this item. View our returns policy
The Edited Life - Darwin Armchair
- Available in a wide variety of fabric styles and colours to suit any style
- Quallofil Blue Fibre Seat Filling - a long-lasting, shape-holding fibre made from 50% recycled plastic from Plastic Bank
- 25 year frame guarantee
- Recyclable feet and frames - these sofas are designed to last but it's nice to know that the solid wood frames & feet can be recycled at the end of their life
- Made To Order - we only use the materials we need
- Made in the UK
If you're looking to add a modern but classic look to your home, the Darwin Armchair is the perfect piece for you. Providing comfortable seating, it can be paired with other products in the Darwin range to complete the look.
Cosy Marl Fabric
This versatile fabric is created using multi toned marl yarns in a tiny herringbone weave. The surface is lightly brushed, which gives it a natural appearance with a soft and cosy touch. The grainy appearance of the fabric means any small marks made are not too visible, making it a good choice for family life. The best bit about this beautiful fabric is that it’s made from 100% recycled materials.
The luxury eco-velvet is superior to many others on the market. The pile is dense and matt, looking more like cotton than polyester, but unlike cotton pile velvets, this luxury fabric is also easy to care for. The pile will not crush, meaning your living room will always look smart and inviting. And the best bit is, the fabric is made from 100% recycled materials.
Slub Cotton Blend
This eco-poly/cotton blend provides the look and feel of natural fibres mixed with recycled polyester to add the practicality of being hardwearing, easy to clean and quick drying. The cross hatch effect of the tonal slubs make it particularly forgiving to marks, making a good choice for an array of households as it is both stylish and practical.
This two-tone, textured weave fabric is hard wearing and practical, using slubby yarns to give a smart-casual finish, making it a great choice for a timeless look.
As this product is made to order, it can only be returned if faulty or if not manufactured to the specifications given. For more information please view our full returns policyhere.
Live well. Mean well. Be well.
Many of us want to live simpler, more responsible lives. As we become more aware of our surroundings and understand how our choices contribute to the world around us, more people are choosing to consume less and curate more.
The Edited Life introduces a new era of thoughtfulness in the home, with an understated collection of pieces chosen for their simple beauty, quality craftsmanship and innate usefulness that will last beyond any trend.
Having it all is no longer the goal; having enough, and it being just right, is.
- Assembly Part Assembled
- Product Dimensions
H 94cm x W 108cm x D 105cm
Seat Dimensions: H 53cm x W 54cm x D 65cm
Arm Height: 45cm
Leg Height: 15cm
Back Height: 41cm
- Guarantee 10 Years
- Brand Dunelm
- Packaging Dimensions
Box 1: H 60cm x W 113cm x D 110cm, 35kg
- Weight 32kg
- Care Instructions Wipe clean with a soft cloth
- Composition Visable Fabric-Woolly Marl: 100% Recycled Polyester, Non-visables-Needlefelt: 100% Polyproplyene, Nylon: 100% Polyester, Woven Polypropylene: 100% Polyproplyene , Cushion filling: Fibre Filled
- Pack Contents 1 x Chair
- Filling Fibre
- Product Benefits Made From Recycled Materials, Made in the UK
- Number Of Seats 1
Made to Order products are excluded from Dunelm's 28 day Change of Mind Policy – statutory rights unaffected.