- 1500 Pocket Sprung
- Pillow Top – added cushioning layer
- Medium Support – ideal for front and back sleepers
- 100% Cotton Cover – added breathability
- Eco-polyester Filling – made from recycled polyester fibres
- Wool, Silk & Cashmere Layer – temperature regulating & improves durability
- Reinforced side support – prevents collapsing at the side for a greater sleeping area
- Hand Tufted – holds filling in place for consistent support
- 4 x Handles for even easier moving
- 15-Year Guarantee
- Handmade in the UK
Snuggle into a sumptuous slumber with our Hotel Pillow Top Mattress. Featuring 1500 springs encased in their own pockets, this mattress responds to your body’s movements and reduces movement disturbances to ensure you have a restful night’s sleep. An additional pillow top has been added to this mattress for an extra indulgence cushioning layer for your body to sink into. This mattress has a comfort grading of medium making it ideal for front and back sleepers.
Wrapped in a 100% cotton cover and finished with air vents for improved breathability and pressure regulation, this Hotel mattress perfectly combines luxury with sustainability, featuring layers of additional comfort between you and the springs – an eco-polyester layer made from recycled polyester fibres and an added wool, silk and cashmere layer to help regulate your body’s temperature, help absorb moisture and improve durability.
To keep your mattress perfectly formed, the edge is designed with reinforced side support to ensure the edges don’t collapse and to increase your sleeping area. Designed with a hand tufted top to hold the filling in place, prevent it from sinking and keep your support consistent, this mattress is complete with 4 handles to make moving it easier than ever.
Due to its pillow top, this mattress should not be flipped. Instead, you should regularly turn your mattress to help prolong its life and redistribute the support.
This product is supplied by NBF Approved Members, who have been independently audited against a set of strict criteria and standards set by the National Bed Federation.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.