In collaboration with the Natural History Museum
- Cover crafted from 100% recycled polyester
- Feather filling
- Soft feel velour
- Zip fastening - keeps the filling secure
Featuring beautiful kingfishers with exotic plumage that are the jewel of the English waterways, this cushion is perfect for adding a small statement to a room. Crafted from 100% recycled polyester, the cover has an intricate embroidered design and a soft velour feel. The collection plays on the rich colours these birds are renowned for. A zip fastening has been fitted to keep the feather filling secure.
Natural History Museum x Dunelm
The Kingfisher Cushion is part of the Wetlands collection. Wetland habitats are vitally important in supporting an abundance of plants and animals that thrive in these unique and complex ecosystems. With this collection we’re shining a light on some of the wonderful species that you can find in the UK’s wetland areas and highlighting the need to protect these incredible yet vulnerable habitats.
© The Trustees of the Natural History Museum, London 2022. All Rights Reserved.
- Product Dimensions W 30cm x L 30cm
- Brand Natural History Museum
- Care Instructions Iron on a medium setting, Line dry, Sponge clean
- Composition 100% Recycled Polyester
- Pack Contents 1 x Cushion
- Filling Polyester Hollowfibre
- Product Benefits Made From Recycled Materials
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.