Luxury Velvet Scatter Cushion
£41.60 - £49.60
You cannot return this item. View our returns policy
The Edited Life - Luxury Velvet Scatter Cushion
- Luxury velvet fabric made from 100% recycled materials
- Quallofil® Blue Fibre Seat Filling - a long-lasting, shape-holding fibre made from 50% recycled plastic from Plastic Bank®
- 25 year frame guarantee
- Made To Order - we only use the materials we need
- Made in the UK
Perfect for adding an extra layer of comfort to your sofa, this scatter cushion features a stunning velvet cover made from 100% recycled materials. Designed with a matt texture for an understated yet luxurious finish, this velvet fabric is easy to care for. Unlike cotton velvets, this luxury polyester velvet has a soft dense pile that will not crush, meaning your cushions will always look smart and inviting.
As this product is made to order, it can only be returned if faulty or if not manufactured to the specifications given. For more information please view our full returns policyhere.
Live well. Mean well. Be well.
Many of us want to live simpler, more responsible lives. As we become more aware of our surroundings and understand how our choices contribute to the world around us, more people are choosing to consume less and curate more.
The Edited Life introduces a new era of thoughtfulness in the home, with an understated collection of pieces chosen for their simple beauty, quality craftsmanship and innate usefulness that will last beyond any trend.
Having it all is no longer the goal; having enough, and it being just right, is.
- Guarantee 10 Years
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Wipe clean with a soft cloth
- Composition Visable Fabric-Luxury Velvet: 100% Recycled Polyester, Cushion filling: 100% Polyester
- Pack Contents 1 x Scatter Cushion
- Filling Fibre
- Product Benefits Made From Recycled Materials, Made in the UK
More sustainable materials and features of this product
This product has been made with recycled polypropylene. Recycled polypropylene can reduce waste going to landfill and help conserve crude oil reserves. Using recycled polypropylene helps reduce the material, carbon and energy demands associated with the manufacturing phase of the virgin material.
Made to Order products are excluded from Dunelm's 28 day Change of Mind Policy – statutory rights unaffected.