Comfortzone Memory Zoned Mattress
£175.20 - £231.20
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Medium Support – ideal for back and front sleepers
- 5-zone Memory Foam Pattern
- Made in the UK
This Comfortzone Memory Zoned Mattress will have you looking forward to sleep every night. Crafted from a polyether base foam and profiled memory foam top, this mattress has a medium firmness which offers spine support, ideal for front sleepers and back sleepers.
The memory foam is profiled in a 5-zone pattern for optimal support, with light support under the head and feet, medium support under the shoulders and thighs, and optimum support under the hips. This zone pattern also allows for better air-flow through the mattress.
This product is supplied by NBF Approved Members, who have been independently audited against a set of strict criteria and standards set by the National Bed Federation, so you know you’re getting a good quality mattress.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.
If available, you can collect this mattress today after 3 hours and free of charge using our Click & Collect service!
- Product Dimensions Single: L 190cm x W 90cm x D 20cm; Double: L 190cm x W 135cm x D 20cm; Kingsize: L 200cm x W 150cm x D 20cm; Super Kingsize: L 200cm x W 180cm x D 20cm
- Guarantee 5 Years
- Brand Comfortzone
- Composition Polyester, Foam, Memory Foam
- Pack Contents 1 x Mattress
- Mattress Type Memory Foam
- Mattress Depth 20cm
- Support Medium
- Sleeping Position Back sleepers, Front sleepers
- Product Benefits Made in the UK
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.