Recommended For You
- Soft fur
- Keep warm in winter
Help snuggle down and get cosy this winter with our Hot Water Bottle Belt. A polyester fur cover helps give the water bottle a helping hand at keeping you warm.
CARE AND SAFETY ADVICE:
- When filling the hot water bottle, DO NOT USE BOILING WATER and fill to a maximum of two thirds capacity or less.
- Hot water bottles can cause burns. If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, and always use the cover to prevent burns. Remove immediately if burning sensations occur.
- Do not fill using water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.
- Do not overfill as this might cause the bottle to burst.
- Under no circumstances should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months due to the risk of overheating. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
- When not in use, completely drain and keep the stopper removed, in a cool, dry dark place.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight and hot surfaces.
- Do not use hot water bottles with electric blankets.
- Keep away from fire.
- Check the bottle and stopper for wear and damage prior to use. Stop using the product at the first sign of damage or weakness. Replace every two years.
- Product Dimensions
Large: 136cm x 32cm
Small: 120cm x 32cm
- Care Instructions
- Line dry, Machine washable, Not suitable for ironing
- Cover: 100% Polyester
- Pack Contents
- 1 x Hot Water Bottle