In collaboration with the Natural History Museum
- Made from cotton and linen
- Double oven glove
- Natural History Museum Waterhouse design
- Machine washable
- Coordinating items available
Beautifully crafted from a mix of cotton and linen, this Natural History Museum Waterhouse Double Oven Glove is the perfect addition to your kitchen. Includes a hook to easily hand for convenience, this oven glove is practical, stylish and machine washable. Coordinate with the matching items from the Waterhouse range for a complete look.
Natural History Museum x Dunelm
This very special collaboration has been influenced by the Natural History Museum’s incredible building. Taking inspiration from the Museum’s unique architectural details and unmistakable Victorian décor, our contemporary collection makes it possible to bring a piece of natural history into your home.
© The Trustees of the Natural History Museum, London 2023. All Rights Reserved.
- Product Dimensions W 18cm x L 88cm
- Brand Natural History Museum
- Care Instructions Iron on a medium setting, Line dry, Machine washable
- Composition 85% Cotton, 15% Linen
- Pack Contents 1 x Double Oven Glove
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.