- My Account
|Size of Bed:||Sheets to Fit Mattress Size:||Duvet Cover to Fit Duvet Size:|
|Single||90cm x 190cm||135cm x 200cm|
|Small Double (3/4 Double)||120cm x 190cm||175cm x 200cm|
|Double||135cm x 190cm||200cm x 200cm|
|Kingsize||150cm x 200cm||230cm x 220cm|
|Super Kingsize||180cm x 200cm||260cm x 220cm|
What are the different depths of fitted sheets?
We offer fitted sheets in depths from 25cm – 38cm. Getting the depth of your mattress right is the key to a good fit. Too small and you’ll put too much pressure on the fabric which could cut its life, too baggy and it could come off while you sleep.
What is the difference between a valance and a fitted valance sheet?
Standard (Housewife) Pillowcase or Oxford Pillowcase?
The standard pillowcases have a plain rectangular shape, oxford pillowcases have an extra piece of fabric creating a border around the edge. The size of the rectangle is the same in both, the Oxford’s frill just makes it look bigger.
Weaves & Finishes
All our bedding ranges have been designed to make dressing your bed as stress-free as possible:
- All of our fitted sheets are fully elasticated all the way around to fit securely to your mattress.
- Our pillowcases have deep envelopes (flaps) to ensure your pillow stays inside and doesn’t show.
- All of our duvet covers have ‘shoulders’ either side of the opening to keep your duvet in place all night.
- Our care labels clearly state what the item is and its size, which should shorten your hunt in the linen closet.
Our non-iron bedding range blends cotton for breathability with polyester for crease-resistance. This large and versatile range is really easy to look after, drying quickly with minimal ironing required (if any). As our largest range, you’ll find a huge choice colours, products and sizes available to help finish off your bed perfectly whether paired with patterned or plain duvet cover sets.
The surface of our brushed cotton bedding is brushed to create a soft, slightly fluffy texture that feels particularly cosy. As it’s made from breathable cotton, this range is suitable all but it is especially nice during the colder months, when getting snug is even more important.
Soft & Cosy Brushed Cotton
Durable and easy to care for our Soft Touch bedding is lightly brushed to give a soft and comfortable texture to the touch. Something of a customer favourite, we’ve made a few changes to the way we make them to improve performance further. Ideal for: Busy households and those who love soft, easy to care for bedding.
Made from 100% cotton, our 300 Thread count sateen range is smooth with a luxurious sheen finish. We’re so confident in the quality of our Dorma sateen range we offer a 10 Year Guarantee with every purchase. That’s a lot of great nights. Ideal for: Those who want soft and silky cotton bed linen that’s made to last.
300 Thread Count Sateen
Made from 100% cotton, our 400 Thread count Percale bedding is soft and cool against your skin, making it ideal for warm sleepers and warmer nights. Every piece from this range comes with a 10 Year Guarantee, and meets the highest standards for fabric performance, colour retention and appearance after 240 washes. Ideal for: Those who like cool pure cotton bed linen with a matte appearance.
400 Thread Count Percale
Made from beautiful pure cotton, our 500 Thread count sateen range is ideal if you love something silky, smart and super-soft to the touch. Easy to style with beautiful cushions and throws this range can give your bedroom a simple yet elegant touch. Ideal for: Luxury seekers wanting sleek and smart bed linen.
500 Thread Count Sateen
Made from hand-picked Egyptian cotton, this bedding provides softness and performance with a 10 Year Guarantee. Using the finest quality fibres, our 1000 thread count range represents the height of luxury with a uniquely soft and supple texture and sumptuous feel. Ideal for: Those who desire ultimate luxury.
1000 Thread Count Sateen
Silk has some incredible natural properties that have quickly made it a huge hit in the hair and beauty world. It’s soft, shiny feel makes it beautiful to look at, but it’s also smoothing and soothing for hair and skin, both of which will glide over the surface causing less friction, retaining more moisture which can help with fine lines and frizz. Ideal for: A special gift for friends, family or beauty fanatics.
- Try mixing various colours to create a calming palette consisting of duck egg, silver and greens, or create an impactful statement mixing ochre and grey or mulberry and teal.
- Don’t be scared to mix different fabrics to suit your needs, for example a cotton percale fitted sheet for coolness and a silk pillowcase to help control your hair and resist wrinkles.
- Washing your bedding before use will rejuvenate and enrich the feel after manufacturing.
- Wash your bed linen weekly to keep it looking at its best. Not only does this create a hygienic night’s sleep but leaving it longer can cause discoloration.
- Always separate your bed linen into light and dark colours to avoid colours running in the wash.
- Remove the washing out of the machine as soon as the cycle is complete to avoid them smelling damp.
- The temperature on the care label is a reference to the highest temperature your linens can withstand, so consider washing at a lower temperature which is kinder on your product and the planet. Running a prewash may be necessary for heavily soiled linens and most modern detergents provide excellent results at low temperatures.
- Be sure to use the amount of detergent that the packaging states. It won’t get any cleaner the more you use.
- Avoid washing your bed linen with clothing as hooks and zips can catch on the delicate fabrics and damage them.
- Where possible we recommend line-drying your bed linen to minimise ironing and reduce your impact on the environment. Line-drying percales will help to make the ironing process quicker and easier.
- If you love the look of crisp ironed bedding, then iron your sheets when they are almost dry as this will help with stubborn creases. It is also worth bearing in mind when choosing your bedding that percale fabrics are more prone to creases than sateen fabrics.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is thread count?
When we use the term thread count we're referring to the number of threads woven together within a square inch of fabric. We offer thread counts ranging from 144 to 1000. A higher thread count generally means the fabric will be softer, smoother and more refined.
What is the Dorma 10 Year Guarantee?
It’s the Dorma “stamp of approval". This means that the product has been washed a minimum of 100 times and is then performance tested to guarantee the product is the best quality. This policy offers a 10-year guarantee in the form of a refund, repair or replacement if the product is found to be faulty within 10 years of purchase.
What is Good Housekeeping?
Good Housekeeping only permits its limited warranty seal of approval on products that have been evaluated and assessed by the institute to specific requirements to ensure they perform as intended.
What is OEKO-TEX Made in Green?
OEKO-TEX Made In green is a traceable product label for textiles that verifies that a product has been tested for harmful substances. It also guarantees that the product has been manufactured using sustainable processes under socially responsible working conditions.
What is OKEO-TEX Standard 100?
OEKO-TEX Standard 100 verifies that a product has been tested for harmful substances. If a product carries the STANDARD 100 label you can be certain that every component (thread, button, zip etc) has been tested for harmful substances and is therefore harmless in ecological terms.