Althea Made to Measure Blackout Roller Blind
Was from £61
Customise your Roller Blind
Choose this option if you want your blind fitted inside the window recess. We'll make a 0.5cm deduction to ensure a snug fit.
A front roll means the fabric will fall in front of the tube at the top (which it effectively hides) and will clear window handles. There’ll be a gap between the window and the blind, which will can allow more light to enter than a back roll blind.
Our standard chain length is 1 metre. For a tidy look and to keep children and pets safe, we include a P-clip that secures the chain to the wall.
Now let's take some measurements.
Width: 30-240 cm,
Drop: 30-300 cm
How To: Measure For Roller Blinds
You cannot return this item. View our returns policy
Chat to our experts, online
- Arrange expert measuring/fitting services
- Simple advice on taking measurements yourself
- Style and coordination tips including matching accessories
- Assistance with placing your Made to Measure order
- Blackout coating
- Crafted from a polyester/acrylic blend
- Supplied with all fixings
Designed with a textured fabric, this stylish roller blind is equipped with a blackout coating to prevent unwanted external light from entering your home and to improve privacy. This blind is available in a variety of sizes to suit your requirements. Supplied with all fixings included.
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Wipe clean only
- Composition 50% Polyester, 50% Acrylic
- Pack Contents 1 x Roller Blind
- Product Benefits Blackout
Made to Measure and Custom Cut products are excluded from Dunelm's 28 day Change of Mind Policy and Statutory Cancellation Rights – other statutory rights unaffected.