Amrita rug is the ideal combination of style and substance. With a thin flatweave pile of 0cm Amrita is flexible, foldable and easy to clean. The design of Amrita created the appearance of texture whilst still remaining true to the chic blanket-link texture of a flat weave rug. The Armita rug brings attention to the large scale design using tufted areas to add depth and shape. Amrita is hand-tufted in India by skilled rug artisans using a clever blend of natural cotton and wool to add a layer of cosiness to your space, whilst avoiding the use of fossil materials.
Caring for your rug
- Vacuum safe
- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean dry white cloth
- Cut lose threads carefully with scissors, avoid pulling
- A small amount of fibre loss is normal on a new rug
- Test all new cleaning products on an inconspicuous area first to ensure it does not affect the colour
Opening your rug
- Unroll your rug
- Flip over
- Leave to rest in a warm room for 24 hours
Steps 1-4 will help reduce wrinkles and curling from packaging. Turn your rug regularly to ensure even wear and reduce pressure marks from furniture.