The delightful design of the beautiful hand painted blooms in soft, light colours are placed on an opulent dark ground for a stylish contrast. This subtle, digitally printed design brings about a peaceful atmosphere that will add extra warmth to any home.
Our Web Exclusive Maximalist range features 12 stunning, unique designs for curtains, upon a beautiful velvet fabric base, and includes a wide range of styles. Introducing wildlife and storytelling into your décor, with designs like Bengal, Cockatoo, Wagtail and Passion, will create a stunning focal point in any room. Inspired by nature, Maximalist also includes ‘full of life’ wildflower scenery fabrics such as Magnolia, Iris, Jacobean, Tropical and Palm. Displaying bright and wonderful colours upon soft velvet fabric bases will add drama and movement to any room.
Choosing your lining:
- Blackout provides minimal light disturbance in your home making it perfect for bedrooms.
- Thermal helps to keep the warmth in and the cool air out meaning it’s great for family rooms or lounges.
- Our Standard Lining is perfect if you like the glow of natural light whilst your curtains are closed whilst still maintaining your privacy.
Choosing your fitting type:;
- Inside the recess: this gives a tidy, snug finish as it’s made to fit your window exactly.
- Outside the recess: this option is great if you don’t want the blind to be visible from the outside when it’s drawn up.
Choosing which side you’d like the operating chain:
- Think about where your blind will be situated and what furniture may be near it – choose the side that is easier for you to access.
We add clips to the back of our roman blinds to attach the cords to the fabric. They also double up as a child safety feature. If pressure is exerted the clips will detach to prevent the risk of strangulation. Please read our Blinds Safety Guide for more information.
If the clips detach accidentally during normal use, they can be easily re-clipped back into place.
Online Only: This product is only available to order online. Our expert virtual consultants can provide advice on measuring/fitting and style tips and our free samples can be ordered online to be delivered straight to your home to help you choose a fabric that's right for you. Once you're happy, simply place your order online and we'll do the rest.