- Includes 2 x curtain panels
- Linen design in a natural colourway
- Blackout lining for reducing external light
- Ultra blackout panel to prevent light coming through the eyelets
- Thermal properties to help regulate room temperature
- Smart eyelet header
Featuring a subtle yet stylish linen texture, these Natural curtains have been designed to ensure you have a great night's sleep while improving privacy. Inspired by nature, our Touch of Linen Ultra Blackout pair of curtains are crafted with a blackout laminate for premium performance and are ideal for ensuring maximum light block. These curtains are easy to hang and are designed with a discreet blackout-lined panel which folds down behind your curtain pole to prevent light coming through the eyelets. Fashioned with secure Velcro fastenings which attach to your curtain pole, these curtains wrap around your window to prevent light from entering at the sides of the curtain and are perfect for ensuring maximum light block. The blackout laminate also features thermal properties, allowing these curtains to improve insulation by blocking out heat in summer and maintaining warmth in winter. Available in a selection of sizes to suit your requirements.
This collection is verified by OEKO-TEX® and independently tested for harmful substances as well as manufactured using sustainable processes under socially responsible working conditions.
- Product Dimensions
Widths Available: 117cm (46"), 168cm (66") and 228cm (90")
Drops Available: 137cm (54"), 182cm (72") and 228cm (90")
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Dry Clean using GreenEarth or Perchloroethylene, Iron on a cool setting
- Composition Face: 95% Polyester and 5% Linen, Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Pack Contents One pair of curtains
- Product Benefits Ultra Blackout
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.