£36 - £319.20
- Inspired by Oriental design with its stunning trellising and complimenting floral detailing
- Traditional central medallion is finished in versatile naturals
- Surrounded by the tonal vines on a neutral background and a complimentary beige border
- Perfect for adding a touch of vintage elegance to any interior
The beautiful Heritage range Rugs is inspired by Oriental design with its stunning trellising and complimenting floral detailing. The traditional central medallion is finished in versatile naturals, surrounded by the tonal vines on a neutral background and a complimentary beige border. Perfect for adding a touch of vintage elegance to any interior.
Our Heritage range is verified by OEKO-TEX and independently tested for harmful substances as well as manufactured using sustainable processes under socially responsible working conditions.
After opening, re-roll the product the opposite way to reduce curling, then allow 2-3 days for the rug to settle and lie flat. If your rug has a loose thread, simply cut it with scissors (like an item of clothing). Turn regularly to ensure even wear. Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry white cloth. Do not rub.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
Don’t forget to buy our anti-slip mat here, available in a choice of sizes.
- Product Dimensions
Multiple Sizes Available
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Please see the Overview section
- Composition Pile: 100% Polypropylene Backing: Jute
- Pack Contents 1 x Rug
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.