A coil sprung mattress with a number of bonus orthopaedic support features.
- Open Coil springs
- Hypo-allergenic Fillings
- Dust Mite Resistant
- No Roll Together
- Roll up mattress
- Vacuum packed
- National Bed Federation (NBF) approved
Perfect if you require a mattress with orthopaedic properties, the NBF-approved and vacuum packed Sareer Matrah Orthopedic Mattress is manufactured to ensure you feel all the benefits of a restful night’s sleep.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.
For more information on different mattress types, please visit our Mattress buying guide. Click here for more information.
Click here to check out our handy sizing guide to help you find out if you’ll be able to get your new mattress into your home.
- Product Dimensions
Small Single W 75cm x L 190cm
Single W 90cm x L 190cm
Small Double W 120cm x L 190cm
Double W 135cm x L 190cm
Kingsize W 150cm x L 200cm
- Guarantee 1 Year
- Brand Sareer
- Packaging Dimensions 1
- Weight 12kg
- Care Instructions Wipe clean with a soft cloth
- Composition 100% PES
- Pack Contents 1 x Mattress
- Mattress Type Open Coil
- Spring Count 800
- Mattress Depth 23cm
- Support Medium to Firm
- Sleeping Position Suitable for all sleepers
- Product Benefits Anti Allergy, Orthopaedic
We hope you love this product, but if you decide it's not right, you can return it for free.
Please visit www.dunelm.com/info/help/returns-and-refunds to view our returns options.
Exclusions apply please see our full returns policy here
Your statutory rights are not affected.