- Perfect for interior walls, ceilings and wooden furniture
- Water based
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Excellent coverage and opacity
- Drying time: 4 hours
- Recoat time: 2 – 4 hours
- Made in the UK
This shade of green, known as pullman green, is clean with a mix of deep charcoal. This provides an ornamental feel to use in both classical and contemporary interiors. Once dry, Craig and Rose chalky emulsion paint has a luxurious, soft matte finish to any interior walls and ceilings.
The 1829 collection from Craig & Rose is deep-rooted in almost 200 years of heritage. Rich and indulgent, each shade offers exceptional depth of colour and outstanding coverage, making it the ideal choice for creating a contemporary take on vintage designs.
- Remove loose or flaking paint. Fill cracks or holes with a filler and sand smooth.
- Lightly abrade any silk, satin or glossy painted surfaces before painting over.
- Clean and dust-off surfaces before painting.
- Treat any existing mould by scrubbing with a scouring pad and bleach solution (1-part bleach to 3 parts water). Leave solution on the surface for 15 minutes then wash with clean water and wipe dry.
- Brush: High quality synthetic brush.
- Roller: Medium pile (10-18mm) synthetic roller.
- Spray: Thinning Is not usually required, but up to 10% water can be added to aid spraying.
Storage: Ensure lid is properly sealed and store in a cool dry location