Marlow Wing Chair Kingfisher Print
You cannot return this item. View our returns policy
In collaboration with the Natural History Museum
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Made in the UK
- Compact proportions with a mid-century styling twist
- Recyclable compressed bonded fibre used in seat, back and arm
- Excellent ergonomic comfort
- Semi wing back design for shoulder support
- Scandinavian design inspired show-wood legs
Our Marlow Wing Chair is finished in a stunning Kingfisher Print, inspired by the wetland habitats and the animals that thrive in these complex ecosystems. The classic wingback silhouette paired with the timeless wood legs provide a look that suits any home and is sure to stand the test of time. This armchair can be purchased with a matching footstool for even greater comfort. Made with responsibly sourced timber, you can relax the night away in style and with good conscience.
Natural History Museum x Dunelm
The Marlow Wing Chair is part of the Wetlands collection. Wetland habitats are vitally important in supporting an abundance of plants and animals that thrive in these unique and complex ecosystems. With this collection we’re shining a light on some of the wonderful species that you can find in the UK’s wetland areas and highlighting the need to protect these incredible yet vulnerable habitats.
© The Trustees of the Natural History Museum, London 2023. All Rights Reserved.
- Assembly Part Assembled
- Product Dimensions
H 86cm x W 70cm x D 87cm
Seat Dimensions: H 46cm x W 70-50cm x D 55cm
Arm Height: 39cm
Leg Height: 20cm
Back Height: 40cm
- Guarantee 10 Years
- Brand Dunelm
- Packaging Dimensions
Box 1: H 71cm x W 75cm x D 92cm, 23kg
- Weight 20kg
- Care Instructions Wipe clean with a soft cloth
- Composition Visible Fabric-Kingfisher: 100% Polyester, Non-visables-Needlefelt 120gm: 100% Polyproplyene, Woven Polypropylene: 100% Polyproplyene PALM HIVE, Cushion filling: Fibre Filled
- Pack Contents 1 x Chair
- Filling Fibre
- Number Of Seats 1 Seater
Made to Order products are excluded from Dunelm's 28 day Change of Mind Policy – statutory rights unaffected.