Silentnight Geltex Pocket 1000 Pillow Top Mattress
£569 - £699
Recommended For You
- Pocket sprung mattress
- Medium support – ideal for back and side sleepers
- Hand tufted pillowtop sleep surface
- Easy care no turn mattress
- Made in the UK
With a Geltex mattress you can twist and turn without waking. And with a Geltex Pillow Top you get an extra layer of comfort. An open-cell structure makes the Geltex comfort layer far more breathable than memory foam. Geltex has been proven to soothe minor aches and pains so you wake up well-rested and ready for anything. Rigorous testing shows that even after eight years your Geltex mattress will perform just as well as it did the day you bought it.
The Geltex comfort layer is complemented by our Mirapocket spring unit. 1000 individually responsive springs adjust to your weight for luxurious comfort and tailored support and offer even weight distribution to assist easy movement and improve spinal alignment for an undisturbed nights sleep.
Single sided, easy care mattress. Simply rotate head to toe for longevity. For the best comfort, once you have removed it from its packaging, leave your mattress to settle for 24 hours before you sleep on it.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.
- Product Dimensions
Single: L 190cm x W 90cm x D 31cm
Double: L 190cm x W 135cm x D 31cm
Kingsize: L 200cm x W 150cm x D 31cm
Super Kingsize: L 200cm x W 180cm x D 31cm
- 5 Years
- Care Instructions
- Rotate regularly
- Geltex Comfort Layer, Mirapocket Spring Unit
- Pack Contents
- 1 x Mattress
- Mattress Type
- Pocket Spring
- Spring Count
- Mattress Depth
- Sleeping Position
- Back sleepers, Side sleepers
- Product Benefits
- Pillow Top